This website is run by WUKO Maschinenbau GmbH. This policy describes how WUKO collects, uses, and shares your personal data in connection with this website.
1. Data we collect
Due to your usage of this website we collect the following information: server logfiles will retain the date and time of your request for a page on our website, your IP address, name and version of your user agent and the referring URL you visited prior to your request.
In addition to this, we store the information that you submit to us when contacting us.
This website does not store cookies. Its purpose is to provide information about WUKO and it does not have further functionalities.
3. Web Analytics, Social Media Plugins, Google Fonts
This website does not employ analytics tools like Google Analytics or similar, nor social media integrations or third-party CDNs.
5. Purpose of data processing
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To offer you this website and to develop and improve it
- To detect, prevent and investigate attacks on this website
- To examine the patterns of usage of this website
6. Legal justification of data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the pursuing of our legitimate interests listed under (5) as per GDPR Art. 6 par. 1 f.
7. Sharing of your personal data
For the purposes enumerated above, your personal data will be transmitted to our hosting provider Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG, Königsberger Straße 4-6, 32339 Espelkamp.
8. Duration of storage
Your data will be saved in our server logs for a duration of 3 months, exceeded only when necessary to investigate attacks on our website.
9. Your rights in connection with personal data
You have a right to (as governed by applicable law):
- know whether and what data concerning you are being processed
- have incorrect data rectified, supplemented or deleted
- restrict our processing of your data
- to withdraw permission to process your data under certain circumstances
- data portability
- know the identities of third parties that your data have been shared with
- lodge a complaint at a Data Protection Authority
Should you have any questions regarding our data processing, please contact us at:
WUKO Maschinenbau GmbH
Dr. Maleta-Str. 1
Tel. : +43 (0)7612 77500
E-mail: office [at] wuko.at