WUKO Bogie Bender 9050
a.k.a. the Curve Hugger
Made in Austria
A Real Winner for the Expert!
- Two swivel joints with three roller stops each give outstanding stability
- Designed to lean into all kinds of curves ‒ both inner and outer
- Joints easily locked for perfect handling on straight pieces
- Angled bending wheel for getting springy materials to true 90° or avoiding scratches on coated sheets
What about straight panels?
The tool’s two swivel joints can be fastened in mere seconds by using the integrated locking pins
How to switch back to curvy mode?
- Pull out the two black knobs
- Rotate them 30° to lock them in the upper position
This setting allows the roller stops to follow any curve the edge might take.
|Max. bending capacity||0.8 mm (22 ga)|
|Max. bending height||50 mm (2 in)|
|Weight||1.21 kg (2.65 lbs)|
|1018811||Bogie Bender 9050 with cm scale|
|1018829||Bogie Bender 9050 with inch scale|